- Unveil the African University Master Plan.
- Unveil the African University Site Plan.
- Discuss opportunities for engaging and mobilizing community members to promote the realizations of African University.
- Release outcomes of the Tali Area Community Development Study.
- Walk away with marketing images and relationships for fundraising.
Design Team Goals
- Confirm the site location with GPS coordinates.
- Establish the location of the 1 sq. mi. University footprint in the 6.5 sq. mi. area.
- Understand construction methods and materials.
- Understand education and living space standards.
- Establish a design aesthetic for the campus buildings.
- Understand how this campus’ infrastructure can be self-sustaining.
- Stake outlines of the proposed footprints of Phase 1 buildings (the Faculty Housing Facility, Student Housing Facility, and Academic/ Community Building).